Oak Round Table - Wooden Computer Tables - Antique Side Table.
Oak Round Table
- An international charitable association that holds discussions and undertakes community service
- (legend) the circular table for King Arthur and his knights
- The table at which King Arthur and his knights sat so that none should have precedence. It was first mentioned in 1155
- An assembly for discussion, esp. at a conference
- The Round Table is King Arthur's famed table in the Arthurian legend, around which he and his Knights congregate. As its name suggests, it has no head, implying that everyone who sits there has equal status.
- A smoky flavor or aroma characteristic of wine aged in barrels made from this wood
- the hard durable wood of any oak; used especially for furniture and flooring
- A tree that bears acorns as fruit, and typically has lobed deciduous leaves. Oaks are common in many north temperate forests and are an important source of hard and durable wood used chiefly in construction, furniture, and (formerly) shipbuilding
- a deciduous tree of the genus Quercus; has acorns and lobed leaves; "great oaks grow from little acorns"
- An Oak is a tree or shrub in the genus Quercus (; Latin "oak tree"), of which about 600 species exist on earth. "Oak" may also appear in the names of species in related genera, notably Lithocarpus.
4836RLO-OAK084 Color: Medium Oak, Glides: Steel Glides Not Included Shown with Charcoal Black Frame and Medium Oak Top. 4000 Series Activity Tables are available in 22 different models to make them at home in any classrooms, training rooms, work rooms and mail rooms. Features: -Charcoal black frame -1 1/4'' nylon base swivel glides -Table edges cushioned with protective T-mold banding -Legs constructed from 18 and 19 gauge tubular steel -1 1/8'' particleboard tops surfaced with a durable high-pressure laminate -Banding on Fusion Maple tables is matching -Grey and Medium Oak tables have Charcoal black banding -Short legs adjust from 17'' to 25'' high -Overall Dimensions: 36'' Dia.
Winchester - July 2010
Although now known to have been constructed in the late 13th Century, and painted in its present form for King Henry VIII, the table has for centuries been venerated by generations of tourists as the mysterious table of the 'Once and Future King' Arthur.
The table is 5.5 meters in diameter, weighing 1200kg and is constructed from English oak.
The first written accounts of the Arthurian story appeared in 1130 in Geoffrey of Monmouth's 'History of the Kings of Britain', which maintains that Merlin had the 15-year-old Arthur crowned at nearby Silchester.
However, the first mention of the Round Table is Robert Wace's Roman de Brut (1155), which says that Arthur seated his knights at a round table so that all should be equal. In Thomas Malory's Morte D'Arthur, the table is a wedding gift to Arthur from Guinevere's father, Leodegrance.
The inscription round the centre of the Table and the names of the knights round the margin
Custom Round Table - Tyson Foods
48" White Oak Round Table with Dental Work
"The tables are beautiful, wonderful craftsmanship and color-matched to our 30-year old furniture. We are proud to have these tables in our executive offices. They are truly pieces of art. Harmony Cedar is fantastic to work with and very communicative to ensure our requests were met." Heather Chilson - Tyson Foods, April 7, 2010
oak round table
PT48R27-OAK084-GRY02 Table Color: Medium Oak, Frame Color: Silver Mist Many school administrators have chosen Virco's Plateau® tables for their libraries. This 27'' high round table is great for library reading areas and small group study sessions. Threaded inserts anchored into the table top make it easy to correctly position and attach each leg. Every set of four Plateau legs includes an Allen wrench for quick connections to tops. The wrench stores neatly in the connector's specially designed pocket. The PVC legs are designed to allow power and communication lines to be easily inserted and organized, and are available in Char Black or Silver Mist. The high-pressure laminate top offers durability, and is available in four beautiful colors. For enhanced mobility, the table can be equipped with four casters, sold separately. Features: -Round -Threaded inserts anchored into each leg -Four PVC legs -Includes an Allen wrench -Legs allow easy connection of power and communication lines -Durable high-pressure laminate top -Can be equipped with four Plateau casters, sold separately -Laminate available in Carmel Sagawood, Fusion Maple, Medium Oak, or Grey Nebula -Legs available in Char Black or Silver Mist -Elementary-height model -Table Top Height: 27'' H -Overall Dimensions: 27'' H x 48'' W x 48'' D
card tables and folding chairs
black iron coffee tables
console end table
42 h pub table
metal dining table bases
accent table covers