Slate top sofa tables. Coffee table eagle rock ca
Slate Top Sofa Tables
- A sofa table is not unlike a Pembroke table, having similar folding flaps which are hinged and can be raised and held by concealed brackets. The flaps are, however, at the narrow ends of the top, and the supports of the table vary in design; they are never straight, as in the Pembroke.
- are similar to Pembroke tables and usually have longer and narrower tops. They were specifically designed for placement directly in front of sofas for serving tea, writing, dining, or other convenient uses.
- (in drop-leaf table (furniture))
- A fine-grained gray, green, or bluish metamorphic rock easily split into smooth, flat pieces
- thin layers of rock used for roofing
- A flat piece of such rock used as roofing material
- (formerly) a writing tablet made of slate
- A flat piece of slate used for writing on, typically framed in wood, formerly used in schools
- Exceed (an amount, level, or number); be more than
- Be taller than
- the upper part of anything; "the mower cuts off the tops of the grass"; "the title should be written at the top of the first page"
- Be at the highest place or rank in (a list, poll, chart, or league)
- top(a): situated at the top or highest position; "the top shelf"
- exceed: be superior or better than some standard; "She exceeded our expectations"; "She topped her performance of last year"
Dimension: 15.75"W x 47.25"D x 31.5"H
Finish: Metal and Slate
Materials: Metal and Stone
Tuscan Style Metal Sofa Console Table with Large Slate Top
What a beautifully crafted steel and slate sofa table.
This sofa table is perfect for any den, living room, nook, or patio in the home and will meet all of your needs.
All the metal is finished in a rich powder coated black which gives it a distinct look.
The beautifully squared legs give the table a unique look.
The large slate surface adds color and a certain elegance to your home.
Constructed of metal and stone.
Clean with a dry non abrasive cloth.
Vintage antiques + calm neutrals: Light-filled living room, designed by Thad Hayes
In this light-filled Long Island beach house, designer Thad Hayes placed a pair of Pierre Jeanneret slipper chairs near the living room fireplace, beside a slate-topped low table designed by Paul Evans and Phillip Lloyd Powell. The floor lamp is by T. H. Robsjohn-Gibbings. Behind it is Gray Wood by Alex Hay.
In the foreground, the oil painting at right is by Tadashi Sato. The club chair is upholstered in ‘Cha-Cha’ from Glant’s Salsa collection. Sofa and daybed are upholstered in ‘Thick as Thieves’ by Great Plains. The carpet is ‘Bolon’ woven vinyl with ‘mole’ border, custom by Beauvais.
Photo by Scott Frances, Architectural Digest, April 2009.
Note the presence of the slate hooks and copper, indicating some relatively recent repair work. It seems that the root cause, the columns of ice on the roof, was never addressed, so this continues to be a problem.
slate top sofa tables
Elegant styling and character bursts from this sofa table. A magnificent brown cherry finish accents the wood grain and perfectly complements the natural earth tones of the faux slate tile top. Exquisite stone texture adds an amazing rustic feel to this traditional and sophisticated piece. The slat shelf on the bottom creates added visual interest that creates an open feeling. Such a stunning table is sure to be a welcome addition to your home. 42-Inch W by 16-Inch D by 30-1/4-Inch H Brown Cherry Finish Natural Faux Slate Tile Top Slat storage shelf Rubberwood construction Assembly required.
flip top coffee tables
gothic dining table
frosted glass conference table
montibello pub table
moroccan console table
60 round glass dining table
rectangle accent table
buy dining table online
wooden laptop table
oval drop leaf dining table