Antique oak end table - Tokyo console table - Rectangular side table.
Antique Oak End Table
- (End tables) are small tables typically placed beside couches or armchairs. Often lamps will be placed on an end table.
- (End tables) Usually bought in pairs, they accent the style of the coffee table or other furniture. Usually placed at the end of the sofa, it is a very important piece of a living room set.
- A table is a type of furniture comprising an open, flat surface supported by a base or legs. It may be used to hold articles such as food or papers at a convenient or comfortable height when sitting, and is therefore often used in conjunction with chairs.
- A collectible object such as a piece of furniture or work of art that has a high value because of its considerable age
- made in or typical of earlier times and valued for its age; "the beautiful antique French furniture"
- old-timer: an elderly man
- shop for antiques; "We went antiquing on Saturday"
- An Oak is a tree or shrub in the genus Quercus (; Latin "oak tree"), of which about 600 species exist on earth. "Oak" may also appear in the names of species in related genera, notably Lithocarpus.
- the hard durable wood of any oak; used especially for furniture and flooring
- A smoky flavor or aroma characteristic of wine aged in barrels made from this wood
- a deciduous tree of the genus Quercus; has acorns and lobed leaves; "great oaks grow from little acorns"
- A tree that bears acorns as fruit, and typically has lobed deciduous leaves. Oaks are common in many north temperate forests and are an important source of hard and durable wood used chiefly in construction, furniture, and (formerly) shipbuilding
With a traditional look that you are sure to love, this end table from our Baymont collection offers distinctive details like intricate carving and a solid granite top for an extra touch of sophisticated style. Perfect for any living room furniture arrangement, this end table will add the look of opulence and sophistication to your home. Place your order today. Antique-finished brass hardware adds an extra touch of sophistication. A lustrous finish completes the look. Actual size is 24.5"Hx21"W
My First Mission Table
Since I am moving into an apartment this fall, I decided why not buy a table for it. This is a mission Q/S on Oak with a "Michael's Cherry" finish. The piece will be 26" high with a 16" square table top. I am really excited as this is my first piece of furniture I have bought! The piece you see in the picture is a showroom model standing at 30".
My parents have many antiques and will pass some down to me over time. I decided I would like a mixture of furniture from different periods and fit everything in with taste. I am learning more about wood and all the amazing details.
Farm table with turned legs and breadboard ends for the top. The breadboards are the pieces at the ends that both keep the table flat, and allow the top to expand seasonally. The top was hand-planed and antiqued. The painted bottom was also distressed.
kitchen table bench sets
pub tables with storage
cheapest dining tables
oak coffee table glass
modern folding dining table
folding chairs and tables
white gloss dining table
54 x 54 dining table
glass hurricane table lamp
outdoor wood table and chairs