Round Folding Tables. Coffee Table With Two Ottomans. Dining Table With Rolling Chairs
60 Round Folding Tables
- A trestle table is an item of furniture comprising two or three trestle supports linked by a longitudinal cross-member over which a board or tabletop is placed.
- a charge of ammunition for a single shot
- Pass and go around (something) so as to move on in a changed direction
- wind around; move along a circular course; "round the bend"
- Alter (a number) to one less exact but more convenient for calculations
- from beginning to end; throughout; "It rains all year round on Skye"; "frigid weather the year around"
- sixty: being ten more than fifty
- sixty: the cardinal number that is the product of ten and six
- Country Code: +60 International Call Prefix: 00
Mity Lite 60" Round Aluminum Folding Table
MityLite's Al13 Aluminum Tables offer superb functionality to meet 21st century expectations by incorporating versatility and strength into one seamless design. The Al13 is 20 lighter than conventional folding tables
, yet strong enough to hold more than 100 times its own weight.The 60'' round seamless, onepiece table surface combined with a patentpending legnesting feature results in a table design that is as functional as it is aesthetically pleasing. Durable, lightweight, and elegant. ACT60-ALU
strawberry cream cake
Strawberry Cream Cake
If using a cake pan, you will need one with straight sides that are at least 2 inches high; otherwise, use a springfor
m pan. The cake portion can be made ahead of time, wrapped in a double layer of plastic wrap, and frozen; thaw the frozen cake, unwrapped, at room temperature for
about two hours befor
e proceeding with the recipe.
Serves 8 to 10
1 1/4 cups cake flour (5 ounces)
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon table salt
1 cup sugar (7 ounces)
5 large eggs (2 whole and 3 separated), room temperature
poons unsalted butter , melted and cooled slightly
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 pounds fresh strawberries (medium or large, about 2 quarts), washed, dried, and stemmed
4 - 6 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons Kirsch
Pinch table salt
8 ounces cream cheese , room temperature
1/2 cup sugar (3 1/2 ounces)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/8 teaspoon table salt
2 cups heavy cream
1. FOR THE CAKE: Adjust oven rack to lower-middle position and heat oven to 325 degrees. Grease and flour round 9 by 2-inch cake pan or 9-inch springfor
m pan and line with parchment paper. Whisk flour, baking powder, salt, and all but 3 tablespoons sugar in mixing bowl. Whisk in 2 whole eggs and 3 yolks (reserving whites), butter, water, and vanilla; whisk until smooth.
2. In clean bowl of standing mixer fitted with whisk attachment, beat remaining 3 egg whites at medium-low speed until frothy, 1 to 2 minutes. With machine running, gradually add remaining 3 tablespoons sugar, increase speed to medium-high, and beat until soft peaks form, 60 to 90 seconds. Stir one-third of whites into batter to lighten; add remaining whites and gently fold into batter until no white streaks remain. Pour batter into prepared pan and bake until toothpick or wooden skewer inserted into center of cake comes out clean, 30 to 40 minutes. Cool in pan 10 minutes, then invert cake onto greased wire rack; peel off and discard parchment. Invert cake again; cool completely, about 2 hours.
3. FOR THE STRAWBERRY FILLING: Halve 24 of best-looking berries and reserve. Quarter remaining berries; toss with 4 to 6 tablespoons sugar (depending on sweetness of berries) in medium bowl and let sit 1 hour, stirring occasionally. Strain juices from berries and reserve (you should have about 1/2 cup). In workbowl of food processor fitted with metal blade, give macerated berries five 1-second pulses (you should have about 1 1/2 cups). In small saucepan over medium-high heat, simmer reserved juices and Kirsch until syrupy and reduced to about 3 tablespoons, 3 to 5 minutes. Pour reduced syrup over macerated berries, add pinch of salt, and toss to combine. Set aside until cake is cooled.
4. FOR THE WHIPPED CREAM: When cake has cooled, place cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and salt in bowl of standing mixer fitted with whisk attachment. Whisk at medium-high speed until light and fluffy, 1 to 2 minutes, scraping down bowl with rubber spatula as needed. Reduce speed to low and add heavy cream in slow, steady stream; when almost fully combined, increase speed to medium-high and beat until mixture holds stiff peaks, 2 to 2 1/2 minutes more, scraping bowl as needed (you should have about 4 1/2 cups).
5. TO ASSEMBLE THE CAKE: Using large serrated knife, slice cake into three even layers. Place bottom layer on cardboard round or cake plate and arrange ring of 20 strawberry halves, cut sides down and stem ends facing out, around perimeter of cake layer. Pour one half of pureed berry mixture (about 3/4 cup) in center, then spread to cover any exposed cake. Gently spread about one-third of whipped cream (about 1 1/2 cups) over berry layer, leaving 1/2-inch border from edge. Place middle cake layer on top and press down gently (whipped cream layer should become flush with cake edge). Repeat with 20 additional strawberry halves, remaining berry mixture, and half of remaining whipped cream; gently press last cake layer on top. Spread remaining whipped cream over top; decorate with remaining cut strawberries. Serve, or chill for up to 4 hours.
Maybach 62 companied by Maserati Quattroporte
With his tiny sister, Maserati Quattroporte
The Maybach 62
includes many luxury features such as fully-reclining rear seats, Maybach 4 zone climate control, tinted-windows, infrared-reflecting laminated glass all round, AirMATIC dual control air suspension, display instruments in rear roof liner (showing speed, time and outside temperature), folding
rear tables (left and right), BOSE Surround Everywhere sound system and a refrigerator compartment. The Maybach 62 also includes an array of additional features such as Cockpit Management and Navigation System (COMAND), which includes DVD navigation, CD changer in rear seats, DVD players and TV tuners front and rear, two rear LCD TV screens including remote control and two sets of headphones, and automatic closing doors.
Even though the Maybach 62 has all these features included, optional extras are available. Some of these optional extras include a panoramic glass sun roof at a cost of $11,670 and an external communication system, which includes a loudspeaker and microphone system which allows the occupant in the rear of the Maybach to talk and listen to the people outside the car. This option comes at a cost of $1,780. A further option for the Maybach is a retractable electrotransparent partition screen between the driver and the rear occupants, at $23,780. The most expensive option for the Maybach is a high protection GUARD B4 Package which costs an additional $151,810.
See also: pubs tables dining table and chairs with dining table set with leaf 30 inch bistro table glass center table maxine pedestal table end table design bistro table covers coffee tables end tables